The housing market is more competitive price-wise than it’s ever been. It’s all on the seller to go the extra mile and make sure their house stands out from the rest.
Renting out your property is a poor option for many reasons, but if you sell there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be doing these small things that can make you thousands of bucks.
This book is a summary of all the extra steps you need to take to earn that extra money on the sale. These are proven methods to raise the price of your home. Staging and other strategies are all backed up by statistics that are going to prove how important these extra steps can be.
These steps are going to improve your home and make it so much more welcoming to your audience during any drive-by or walk through. The improvements will affect your online presence a great deal as well. There are so many mediums and platforms where houses are advertised that it is hard to stand out. That makes the appearance of your home even more important.
There are a lot of options on how to get this done. You can choose a professional stager or a staging company. There are available in most cities. A property stylist could be a great idea, since it will make your house stand out from the competition.
Want to Read More? Contact us at (928) 710-0020 for your own free copy!
Table of Contents:
- Why Changing Things and Small Improvements Can Gain You Thousands
- How Much Can Staging Really Make You?
- Using Curb Appeal to Sell Your Home for More
- Neutralizing Your Home
- Declutter the Entire House
- Staging Your Kitchen to Attract More Buyers
- Staging Your Bathrooms and Getting Them Ready to Show and Sell
- Master Bedroom Staging
- Main Living Room Staging
- Main Dining Area
- Staging Furniture
- Staging Solutions and Options
- The Importance of Good Pictures
- Repairs or Touch-ups to Improve Value
- Dealing with Animals or Children When Staging
- Wrap Up